Sunday, 22 June 2014

Cross country

On Thursday morning the RSS seniors walked down to skogund park for the cross country.

Vanessa said, "Room 6 line up by the yellow grid." We did as  she said and lined up. And minutes later we set off to Skoglund park.
 It was hot and boring. But we keeled on going Vanessa said to Sam Ross," Stop." Sam Ross stop so that we can catchup. We are here. 

At Skoglund park I had some brunch. I had some crackers and Fugu. The fugu tasted great even now my mum said to me, "to eat it after bun.
After I finished my food we went for a walk around the track. We watched the year 5 and 6s go by next it is the year 4s.

Troy said," year 4s ". I ran over. He gave us some worm ups. After that he sent Us over  ebony sent Jacob back to get his shows so we have to what for him that was fine when he got back ebony said," get ready get set and go". 

I sprint all the way to the first corner then slow down?
.
 jonty's in the led sam rattern right on his tail. Fins is on my tail. I speed up and paste Luke. Fins paste him as we'll the hill the hill speeds me up There is a sharp turn. I slides down belly made the turn fins pasted me but I am still running hard over the. Bridge Now it is getting hard because I have to  doge the big Browne limy mud puddles . I am up to the big big stars. I pump my arms as hard as I could. I run the last corns fins jumps a corner I said to fins , "Go back finis." He walked back.                     Now I am coming 6th . Fins paste me just as I crossed the fish line.

I had some lunch. Then I cheered on Camden. Camden came 2ed I am not surprised. Camden is a great runner. Then I cheered on Angus I said to Angus, "Come on Angus you can do it." 

It started to rain. we run under the shelter by Vanessa me and Jonty played Shot gun. I won and won again and  again. A bus turned up I gets that it was for us. I was right it was for us. I sat by Angus we talk about his little brother Samuel how he called Jewry
I felt very proud of my self because I came 9th last year. this year I came 7th.

2 comments:

  1. Good effort Nikau, I like how you have followed the format. Please remember to read your writing back and check for errors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how I used lots of juicy words

    ReplyDelete