Monday, 30 March 2015

Writhing

W.A.L.T write a thank you letter
Success Criteria:


Features of a letter
Is the letter formal or informal?
Is the address in the top left hand corner of the page?
Does the date of the letter come underneath the address?
Does the letter start with Dear… or another type of greeting?
Is the reason for writing clearly given in the first paragraph?
Is there a clear beginning, middle and end?
Does it keep the reader interested   -using well chosen words?
Has the letter been signed off correctly eg. Yours sincerely, yours faithfully etc.

25 Russell street 
Russell st school 
31/3/2015
Dear pāpā 

Thank's pāpā I love the tongue twisters. And even though we didn't do the maori colour thing I am glad that you planed for us to do just in case. I was your only student for that class. Thank you for helping me when we made the milos and telling me how the hot water thing worked I am glad that you took your leave for this event and for getting the tomato sauce from the dairy for the nachos. And helping me with making my bed. 

From nikau 😃


No comments:

Post a Comment