Thursday, 6 August 2015

Writing

 WALT write a recount about an idea we had in our writers notebook.

Success Criteria - Co constructed

we need our plan beside us to look at our ideas
make sure it's true and it makes sense
put it in the right order
use descriptive words - e.g. enormous, giant, speechless, flabbergasted etc
proof reading ask someone else to read it
use a dictionary / thesaurus - make your writing more interesting to draw the reader in
use punctuation
use the highlighter strategy - gold for goal and pink for think

I am nearly in the ally, I was so scared because of all the screams. Then we entered the tent to zombie ally. The guard gave the pistols to Dad and I.  Then the guard near the exit showed use how to shoot, he said, "if you shoot the zombies in the head they will go mad."We were just walking in to the dark ally way, then all of a sudden a zombie burst out and said"Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" I was so scared that I ran the rest of the way. But then I got cornered, I used both of my bullets and shot them right in the tummy. They moved and I sprinted to the light and I made it to the guards, I was safe. The guards said, "you may have been sprayed with zombie blood. Then I walked throw the zombie blood detector and it buzzed on me and they gave me the antidote... an apple zombie chew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment